Frequently Asked Questions
(A) Prices & Currency
All prices displayed in this online store are in Hong Kong Dollars. You may use this online tool to get an idea of the exchange rate between your country's currency and Hong Kong Dollars.
(B) Payment Methods
- Credit Card - we accept online payment via Visa card or Mastercard issued by banks and card-issuing institutions around the world. Our payment system supports Verified by Visa and SecureCode by Mastercard to provide you with extra security in online payment. If you order with a credit card, you will receive an email confirmation from the world's leading payment processor Worldpay confirming you that the transaction is successful. We will also be sending you a separate email to confirm your order. If you do not receive these two email confirmation, please email us at email@example.com for assistance.
- Bank Deposit - we also welcome customers to pay by depositing directly into our bank account (HSBC: 636-442881-001 / account holder name: Hong Kong Flower Shop Limited). However, in order that we can fulfill your order smoothly, we request that our customers bank in the order amount at least 2 days before the delivery date so that we can verify the payment. After placing your order online, please deposit the total order amount to our HSBC bank account stated above and then send the bank-in receipt together with your order confirmation email to us for verification.
(C) Shipping & Delivery
- Same Day Delivery Service - we provide Same Day Delivery service to any location in Hong Kong for orders placed before 2pm (Hong Kong time). If you would like to have the floral products delivered in the morning, we recommend that you place your order the day before. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service hotline at (852) 2381 0828 if you have special request.
- Weekend Delivery Service - yes our delivery service is available during weekend and public holidays in Hong Kong too! 365 days throughout the year.
- We deliver our products to anywhere in Hong Kong at a flat delivery fee of HK$300. No any other hidden charge or handling fee as in other online flower shops.
- Delivery Locations - as a local Hong Kong florist, we deliver to any locations in Hong Kong. Through our partner networks in China (e.g. Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen), Taiwan, Macau and most countries in Asia, we are here to assist you in delivering floral products to these countries. In addition, we have partners worldwide. If you would like us to assist your floral products delivery needs, let us know your requirements by email. We are happy to provide a quotation for you.
- Delivery during Bad Weather Conditions - in case the scheduled delivery date coincides with a typhoon signal number 8 or heavy rainstorm, we will reschedule the delivery to the day after the typhoon or rainstorm signal is lowered.
- Request for Change of Delivery Date / Time - please inform us one day before the scheduled delivery date should you wish to change the delivery date / time. We will do our best to assist you on these requests. However, three days advance notice is required for such requests during festive periods such as the Valentine's Day and the Mother's Day given the huge order volume.
- Provision of Recipient's Mobile/Cell Phone Contact Number - in order to ensure smooth delivery of your flowers and gifts, please try your best to provide mobile/cell phone number of the recipient as far as practicable. In case we cannot deliver the products on the specified delivery date and we do not have the recipient's mobile/cell phone contact number, we will write to you by email and charge another HK$100 delivery fee should you request us to deliver again on the next day. If you request us to deliver two days or beyond the original delivery date, we will charge the full order price plus the HK$100 flat delivery fee one more time so that we are able to prepare another fresh flower product for the enjoyment of the recipient. In this case, we will also write to you to seek your confirmation and payment.
(D) Flower Supply & Substitutions
Weather condition is the major factor affecting flower supplies. Some of the flowers in our online store may not be available throughout the year. In case the main flower you have chosen are not available, our flower specialists will suggest to you alternative flowers. You may choose to switch to another flower type, change the delivery date or cancel the order. Moreover, based on professional judgment of our flower specialists, we will be using alternative matching flowers without affecting the overall package of the bouquet if the original matching flowers are not available as a result of weather / seasonal changes. To minimize disturbance to our valued customers, we will only be confirming with you changes in main flowers but not for matching flowers.
(E) Security & Your Privacy
We understand and have done whatever possible to ensure that shopping with us online is perfectly safe. Your information will NOT be disclosed to any other 3rd parties (except those necessary details for delivery). All information you submit when shopping with us will be encrypted with the latest security technology SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to make sure that shopping with us is totally safe. Credit card information will be sent from your computer directly to bank's server without going through us. Therefore nobody except the bank have access to your credit card information. If unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping @ HongKongFlowerShop.com you will pay nothing.
(F) Refund Policy
We're the only local florist in Hong Kong offering you 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We guarantee fresh, beautiful floral arrangements and quality specialty gifts that the recipient is sure to enjoy. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase at the time of delivery, please let us know by email to email@example.com or call our customer service manager at (852) 2381 0828. We will be happy to replace with another one or make a refund to you. Shop with us with full confidence!